Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A great easy side dish to accompany a chicken, turkey, beef, pork or fish entree. It's simple to make, has few ingredients and only needs to be baked 30 minutes.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together in mixing bowl. Grease glass casserole with cooking spray or butter. Pour blended mixture from mixing bowl evenly into glass casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serves 6-8.
Wow! So easy yet sooo good. Just in time for Easter dinner planning. Thanks!