Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this on the net; and was posted by Marti. It's 97°F at 10 am where I live and will probably get to 111°F today. I'm always looking for things that are cool and easy to prepare. This fits the bill. I make this as is, but I'm sure you could use low-fat or fat-free condensed milk, same on the Cool Whip. Chill time is represented in the cooking time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans mandarin orange sections, well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crust, purchased
- Mix the condensed milk and the lemon juice. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into 2 graham cracker pie crusts and chill.