Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Joyce has the best recipes for delicious, easy desserts. This is one of them.
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 36 ounces Cool Whip (large container)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- pie shell
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, blend together the instant pudding, milk, can of pumpkin and the cool whip.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-baked pie shell (even graham cracker work well) and sprinkle the top with the pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.