This one was too good to pass up. ;) My father in law found a small typewritten spiral bound set of recipes at a garage sale recently and brought this particular recipe to my attention. Thank you, Joyce: Le Cordon Bleu alumna!...whoever you are...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices dark rye bread (toasted or untoasted-your choice)
- butter, for spreading
- 1 large avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato, diced small
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Mash the avocado with the lemon juice. Stir in the tomato, green onions and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Butter each slice of bread and add two slices of bacon to each sandwich.
- 3Divide and add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Cut sandwiches in half or quarters.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joyce's Guacamole Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.9
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 990.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g