Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great recipe from Southern Living Magazine!
- 2 cups cold cooked aromatic rice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- peanut oil
- Stir together rice and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into a large, heavy skillet; heat to 350 degrees.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into hot oil; fry in batches 2 minutes on each side or untilgolden.
- Drain on wire racks over paper towels.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with honey butter.