Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know why this name, but it's amazing. Try it for a party or a kid's birthday.
Make and share this Journalist's Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- Put the cheese in a larger bowl.
- Finely chop the garlic, and add it to the cheese.
- Add the fish, tomato puree, oregano and a pinch of paprika.
- Season to taste.
- Taste deliciously with toasted bread.
Made pretty much as the recipe indicated, using tuna packed in water, & used a pinch of salt along with a bit of lemon pepper! We had this on some right-out-of-the-oven rye bread & that was very, very nice! Definitely a spread I'll be happy to make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]