Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy sloppy joe recipe, that is mild in taste
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 -2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Fry ground beef down with onions.
- Do not brown.
- Add tomato soup, ketchup, white sugar, mustard, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Let cook just to get hot.
I think next time, I'd omit the white sugar. Other than that, pretty good.