1/7 Photos of Joshua's Favorite Tilapia With Jasmine Rice
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This is my very own creation, I whipped this up one day quite by accident. I call this Joshua's favorite Tilapia, because my husband (like me) could eat this 7 nights a week if we could. This is the easiest way to cook Tilapia, and if you are watching those calories then you need not worry this is extremely low fat, oh and did I mention TO DIE FOR !!! This recipe is SIMPLE with FEW ingredients, but has the potential to add what ever you want. I like it AS IS !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour your dressing straight from the bottle into the pan, I usually make sure the bottom is covered but not too much, I gave approximate measures here.
- 2Place the fillets on top of the dressing in the pan.
- 3Sprinkle with all 4 seasonings (all the measurements I gave are approximate). I usually just sprinkle a generous amount on each filet. Don't leave out the cumin it is a wonderful addition to the fish.
- 4Saute the fillets on med-low heat approximate 4-5 minutes each side until fish flakes easy with a fork.
- 5While the fish is slowly cooking, cook the rice, using 2 1/2 cups water and 1 cup rice, with butter, bring to a boil and simmer 15 minutes on low.
- 6Serve the fillet on top of the Jasmine rice. I will usually add more s&p and cumin according to my taste.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joshua's Favorite Tilapia With Jasmine Rice
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 373.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning