Recipe by wanna-be-chef josh
This is a super-easy microwave burrito/quesadilla recipe great for a quick and easy mexican lunch!
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce (more or less depending on taste)
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cooked chicken (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay down one flour tortilla and sprinkle half of the cheese and all of the chicken on top.
- Lay down second tortilla and spread taco sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the taco sauce, as well as bell peppers and a few drops of Tabasco sauce (if desired).
- Lay down final tortilla, roll it up like a burrito if desired, or leave flat like a quesadilla.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is melted, OR for a more authentic taste (and if you have the time) broil in a pan until sides are golden-brown and the cheese is melted.