Great sauce for garlic lovers. Spread on flat bread, kabobs, and steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel one complete head of garlic and place peeled cloves into a blender.
- 2(A normal head will produce 10-15 cloves.) Pour in oil and blend on high until cloves appear to be blended well into oil.
- 3Pour in the lemon juice and salt and blend for 30 seconds until ingredients are well blended.
- 4Use a rubber spatula to mix well and repeat the blending until satisfied that it is blended enough.
- 5Can be kept refrigerated up to 2-3 weeks in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Josephs Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2029.3
- Calories from Fat 1966
- Total Fat 218.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g