Recipe by JoAnn
Great sauce for garlic lovers. Spread on flat bread, kabobs, and steaks.
Top Review by Bergy
This is great to have on hand. I used it in "Pico de Gallo Burgers" by Rise and this morning I am using it in an onion, portobello, pepper stir fry to go in an omelete. Used fresh lemon juice instead of concentrate but still used the same amount, gave a lovely subtle flavor with the garlic Thanks JoAnn for a keeper!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel one complete head of garlic and place peeled cloves into a blender.
- (A normal head will produce 10-15 cloves.) Pour in oil and blend on high until cloves appear to be blended well into oil.
- Pour in the lemon juice and salt and blend for 30 seconds until ingredients are well blended.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix well and repeat the blending until satisfied that it is blended enough.
- Can be kept refrigerated up to 2-3 weeks in an air tight container.