Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy dinner for one or two people.
Make and share this Jose Muldoon's Cheese Torte recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 3 5-inch flour tortillas, lightly crisped
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 1⁄2 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mild green chili salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread beans on 1 tortilla and place on heatproof plate.
- Cover with second tortilla.
- Distribute green pepper and onion, then Jack cheese evenly over top.
- Cover with remaining tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and starts to brown.
- Pour salsa evenly over and cover with lettuce.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately.
I made this for us for lunch today. This was so good and easy to prepare with ingredients I usually have on hand. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for sharing Renee Ferraz.