Renee Ferraz's Note:
Easy dinner for one or two people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread beans on 1 tortilla and place on heatproof plate.
- 3Cover with second tortilla.
- 4Distribute green pepper and onion, then Jack cheese evenly over top.
- 5Cover with remaining tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake until cheese melts and starts to brown.
- 7Pour salsa evenly over and cover with lettuce.
- 8Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jose Muldoon's Cheese Torte
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1305.4
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 218.2 mg
- Sodium 2850.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 65.5 g