1/2 Photos of Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies
This is a recipe I received in an email - thought I would share. Just in time for Christmas. Hope you enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sample the Cuervo to check quality.
- 2Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,.
- 3pour o ne level cup and drink.
- 4Turn on the electric mixer.
- 5Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- 6Add one peastoon of sugar
- 7Beat again.
- 8At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another cup just in case.
- 9Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- 10Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- 11Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
- 12Mix on the turner .
- 13If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a d rewscriver.
- 14Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
- 15Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.
- 16Who geeves a sheet.
- 17Check the Jose Cuervo.
- 18Add one table.
- 19Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
- 20Whatever you can find.
- 21Greash the oven.
- 22Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- 23Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- 24Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
- 25Cherry Mistmas !
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3749.2
- Calories from Fat 824
- Total Fat 91.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 744.0 mg
- Sodium 4932.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 725.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 45.7 g
- Sugars 420.1 g
- Protein 59.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: