Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I received in an email - thought I would share. Just in time for Christmas. Hope you enjoy!!
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 236.59 ml nuts
- 473.18 ml dried fruit
- 750 ml bottle tequila, Jose Cuervo
- Sample the Cuervo to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,.
- pour o ne level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one peastoon of sugar
- Beat again.
- At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
- Mix on the turner .
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a d rewscriver.
- Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.
- Who geeves a sheet.
- Check the Jose Cuervo.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
- Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
- Cherry Mistmas !
Can't believe I just found this! This is priceless! Thanks for making my holiday. :)
A five tsar recipe in my vook! It ferned ouy dood.... hic-up!
Thish wash so fantashtic, I fell over..............and dropped my peastoon on the ceiling. I tried scooooooping up my frigging fruit, but I fell over again...............theshe cookies wash brilliant! I slept with a cactus........what blish or is that bliss? FT:-)