- 2 (14 ounce) canschunky pasta sytle Italian tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced and chopped in large pieces
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced and chopped in large pieces
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, sliced and chopped in large pieces
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 6 large mushrooms, chopped
- 3 -4 mild Italian sausages, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup small shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients and simmer on low heat while you prepare the veggies and meat.
- In non-stick fry pan saute the veggies in olive oil and then add to sauce.
- Prepare the meats and shrimp individually in the same fry pan and add to sauce.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Adjust the ingredients and spices according to your liking.