Recipe by Big Momma K.
My mother-in-law serves this every year on new years as an appetizer. It's so easy and so flavorful. Hope you love it as much as we do.
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 large steaks, thinly sliced into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak wooden skewers in water.
- Combine together all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Marinate the steak strips with the sauce in the fridge for 1/2 to 1 hour. the longer it marinates the better the taste.
- Pre heat the Bar-B-Que to medium - medium high.
- Skewer the meat accordian style on the moist skewers and bar-b-que them for 4-6 minutes.
- We have also Broiled them in the winter when we couldn't get out to our deck because of the snow.