Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Delicious little appetizers. Very easy and tasty.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice, sliced into thin pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄3 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, the sliced pepperoni, the mozzarella cheese, the parm. cheese, the garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll the crescent dough carefully, the dough will be a large rectangle. Separate into four rectangles. Divide the cheese/pepperoni mixture into four equal parts and place on each rectangle. I place this mixture along the longest side of the rectangle - kind of forming a log. Fold the dough over, and seal. Repeat with the other 3 pieces of dough. Cut these pepperoni rolls into 6 slices, or whatever works best for you. Place on a cookie sheet lined with a piece of parchement paper. I try to place the rolls where they are not touching.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 13-16 minutes, or til brown.
This is a great recipe! Easy crowd pleasers! Best piping hot out of the oven.
Very yummy! We make mini calzones with it. This is a great base if you want to add different meats and veggies.