Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is my 4 year old nephews. He came up with the idea while we were eating Skippy Jammin French Toast. I made this for lunch and we loved it. My family think it tastes like peanut butter fudge.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Pam cooking spray
- Spread 4 slices of bread with even amounts of peanut butter.
- Then spread the 4 remaining slices with fluff.
- Place bread slices together to make a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Set aside.
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and milk.
- Dip the sandwiches in the egg/milk mixture.
- Spray a skillet with Pam cooking spray.
- Over medium heat heat the pan and add the sandwiches. Brown on each side.
- Remove from skillet and dust with powdered sugar.
This is a really good and different way to enjoy French toast. Very yummy!