- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 4 slices of bread with even amounts of peanut butter.
- Then spread the 4 remaining slices with fluff.
- Place bread slices together to make a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Set aside.
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and milk.
- Dip the sandwiches in the egg/milk mixture.
- Spray a skillet with Pam cooking spray.
- Over medium heat heat the pan and add the sandwiches. Brown on each side.
- Remove from skillet and dust with powdered sugar.