1/1 Photo of Joni's Summer Squash Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is so TASTY, and one that my sister introduced me to... Goes GREAT with just about any meal, and especially with baked pork chops, chicken, or turkey. Our family LOVES this, and we have been making it for years... Great for Thanksgiving or Christmas too, in place of stuffing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Put stuffing mix into a lg. Zip-lock bag, and roll with a rolling pin, to make stuffing into fine crumbs.
- 3Melt margarine, and mix with the crumbs, in a lg. bowl.
- 4Put 1/2 crumbs on bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- 5Mix the rest of the ingredients well.
- 6Pour squash mixture on top of crumbs. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 7Bake for 1 hours.
- 9You can spoon these into little oblong aluminum pans, and freeze until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joni's Summer Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 1585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g