This recipe is so TASTY, and one that my sister introduced me to... Goes GREAT with just about any meal, and especially with baked pork chops, chicken, or turkey. Our family LOVES this, and we have been making it for years... Great for Thanksgiving or Christmas too, in place of stuffing!
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Put stuffing mix into a lg. Zip-lock bag, and roll with a rolling pin, to make stuffing into fine crumbs.
- Melt margarine, and mix with the crumbs, in a lg. bowl.
- Put 1/2 crumbs on bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients well.
- Pour squash mixture on top of crumbs. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 1 hours.
- You can spoon these into little oblong aluminum pans, and freeze until ready to use.