1/1 Photo of Jonah's Easter Basket Clusters
This is a twist on some Christmas cookies we made that my son invented. Yummy and fun!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- 2Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 3Turn off heat and add food coloring. Mix until well blended.
- 4Add corn flakes and stir until coated.
- 5Drop by large spoonsful on wax paper.
- 6Top each with three jellybeans (work quickly!).
- 7Let sit until hardened and then store in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jonah's Easter Basket Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g