Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a twist on some Christmas cookies we made that my son invented. Yummy and fun!!!
Make and share this Jonah's Easter Basket Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Turn off heat and add food coloring. Mix until well blended.
- Add corn flakes and stir until coated.
- Drop by large spoonsful on wax paper.
- Top each with three jellybeans (work quickly!).
- Let sit until hardened and then store in a covered container.
I made a test run of these clusters to see how they would come out for Easter baskets this year for my kids. I substituted peanut M&M's for the jelly beans, as my kids don't like them. They came out great! My hubby and I have been having fun sneaking them to eat in our bedroom ha! Thanks Charmie! Wiggie
I made these today for Easter. Adorable! The kids loved them!