Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another of JoMama's creations, generously shared for all to benefit! A variation is to add some bread crumbs and butter to the top and crisp them in the toaster oven. (For some reason the recipe keeps coming out as using 0 Zucchini but it should be 1-2 large or medium zucchini.)
- Wash and slice ends off two med-lg Zucchini.
- Place in microwave for 2 minutes. (Should be cooked through but still crisp)
- Let sit for 1 minute and slice lengthwise.
- Mince and sauté 1-2 cloves garlic for each serving. Set aside.
- Scoop out seeds and pat dry. Rub with pat of butter. Sprinkle with sauteed garlic.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan Cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is golden color.
- Sprinkle lightly with finely chopped parsley for garnish.
- Serve hot!