Another of JoMama's creations, generously shared for all to benefit! A variation is to add some bread crumbs and butter to the top and crisp them in the toaster oven. (For some reason the recipe keeps coming out as using 0 Zucchini but it should be 1-2 large or medium zucchini.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and slice ends off two med-lg Zucchini.
- 2Place in microwave for 2 minutes. (Should be cooked through but still crisp)
- 3Let sit for 1 minute and slice lengthwise.
- 4Mince and sauté 1-2 cloves garlic for each serving. Set aside.
- 5Scoop out seeds and pat dry. Rub with pat of butter. Sprinkle with sauteed garlic.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan Cheese.
- 7Place under broiler until cheese is golden color.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with finely chopped parsley for garnish.
- 9Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jomama's Garlic Bread Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 411.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g