Prep 12 mins
Cook 3 mins
Decided to make a unusual salad from this site but when I saw in contained two cups of mayo(yuck), I decided to come up with a different dressing. Remember, when you check this out, that the fat content reflects a large amount.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower oil (or another light unflavored oil)
- Combine all in bowl.
- Whisk until salt is conpletely disolved.
- Please don't just shake the first time using this as the salt will not incorporate.
- I used this on a salad that had some bananas in it. It will also go well on my Strawberry Cucumber Salad recipe #121826 or my Star Salad recipe #116743.