Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From recipehut.homestead.com. We tried Kettle Chips New York Cheddar potato chips in our sandwiches! Mommy added a few things. Mmmm!
- 170.09 g can tuna, drained (Mom used olive oil packed tuna)
- 14.79-29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml yellow mustard (optional)
- 4 slice bread, your choice
- 4 cucumbers, slices
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 118.29 ml potato chips, lightly crushed
- If you want you can toast the bread.
- Combine the tuna with the mayonnaise. Stir in the yellow mustard if you like it.
- Divide and spread the tuna mixture on the bread.
- Top with the crushed potato chips.
- Place a lettuce leaf on once slice of bread. Place two cucumber slices on top of the lettuce.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Ahoy!
Hi Tasty.... this was just awesome. I usually add potato chips to my sandwiches too. Thank you for sharing. Yumm
Leave it to you, Tasty Dish, to put chips in a sandwich. I love the crunch of chips. Years ago, when I was little, I put chips in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and if I have one today, I still do it--if I have the chips. Love it! But I never put them in a tuna sandwich until now. It sure is yummy. Keep those recipes coming. Thanks for posting this one.
Very yummy! I loved the tater chips addition... really jazzes up a tuna sandwich. I also used olive oil packed tuna (my fav) & toasted the bread. Only made one sandwich and saved the rest to take to work today. I'll assemble everything at lunchtime. Thanks for sharing yet another delicious recipe, Tasty Dish!