- 170.09 g can tuna, drained (Mom used olive oil packed tuna)
- 14.79-29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml yellow mustard (optional)
- 4 slice bread, your choice
- 4 cucumbers, slices
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 118.29 ml potato chips, lightly crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- If you want you can toast the bread.
- Combine the tuna with the mayonnaise. Stir in the yellow mustard if you like it.
- Divide and spread the tuna mixture on the bread.
- Top with the crushed potato chips.
- Place a lettuce leaf on once slice of bread. Place two cucumber slices on top of the lettuce.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Ahoy!