Recipe by internetnut
This came from I Love New York Cooking For The Holidays. I haven't tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 6 ounces raspberry gelatin
- 16 ounces canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple, including juice
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water to boiling.
- In a large bowl mix gelatin with water until dissolved. Add cranberry sauce, mash with potato masher until dissolved. Add pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour 1/2 of gelatin mixture into serving bowl, clear glass, let set until firm. Add layer of sour cream and top with remaining gelatin. Set until firm.