yummy! Please be sure to include instructions with gift jar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the ingredients in a one quart wide mouth jar.in the order listed.
- 2Pack down each layer firmly.
- 3tighten the lid -- attach the instructions --
- 5Cream together 1/2 cup butter, one tsp vanilla extract and one large egg in a mixing bowl --
- 6Add cookie mix, stirring well until well blended.
- 7Drop by tspful on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jolly Holidays Jar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 70.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g