Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
yummy! Please be sure to include instructions with gift jar
Make and share this Jolly Holidays Jar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Layer the ingredients in a one quart wide mouth jar.in the order listed.
- Pack down each layer firmly.
- tighten the lid -- attach the instructions --
- Cream together 1/2 cup butter, one tsp vanilla extract and one large egg in a mixing bowl --
- Add cookie mix, stirring well until well blended.
- Drop by tspful on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.
My husband and I put these together tonight to give out as a Christmas gift, and they turned out beautifully. We made up a quick batch first to see how they would turn out, and they were very yummy. Great gift. Thanks for the recipe!!