Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
yummy! Please be sure to include instructions with gift jar
Make and share this Jolly Holidays Jar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Layer the ingredients in a one quart wide mouth jar.in the order listed.
- Pack down each layer firmly.
- tighten the lid -- attach the instructions --
- Cream together 1/2 cup butter, one tsp vanilla extract and one large egg in a mixing bowl --
- Add cookie mix, stirring well until well blended.
- Drop by tspful on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.
My husband and I put these together tonight to give out as a Christmas gift, and they turned out beautifully. We made up a quick batch first to see how they would turn out, and they were very yummy. Great gift. Thanks for the recipe!!