Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, tart and tasty summertime drink! This is my favorite at BBQ's - you can substitute Watermelon, razz or grape schnapps - they are all tasty!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce sour apple liqueur or 1 ounce schnapps
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite (or other Lemon-Lime soda)
- In a shaker, combine Vodka and schnapps, and ice.
- Shake and pour into a pint glass.
- Fill to the top with Sprite and Enjoy!
I made the apple version and it is very refreshing! I didn't have sprite so I used Ginger ale and it is still wonderful! Thanks for a great recipe SAsweetie!