Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Jolly Giant Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground chuck (80% lean)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Market Pantry® Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (23 3/4 ounce) jar Market Pantry® Garden Combo Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb linguine
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, green beans, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper with your hands until well mixed. Form into 9 baseball-sized meatballs and place in a single layer in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake until browned and a meat thermometer inserted in the center registers 165ºF, about 35 minutes. Uncover, pour the sauce over the meatballs, and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer. Transfer 3 meatballs to an airtight container and refrigerate for the Meatball Pizza.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the package’s directions. Divide among serving dishes and top with the meatballs and sauce and Parmesan.
- Tip: The meatballs can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.