Spicy Gal's Note:
A simple, super tasty chicken entree. A co-worker gave me this recipe months ago, and when I finally made it, my husband insisted it become one of our regular dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts until they are fairly flat.
- 2Cut cheese into four 1/2-inch logs, with length equal to the width of the chicken breasts.
- 3Slice four chilies lengthwise, into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- 4Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl.
- 5Place one cheese log and one chili (sliced in strips) at the end of each chicken breast and roll them up.
- 6Dip each rolled chicken breast into the egg mixture, then coat it well with the corn muffin mix.
- 7Place the coated chicken breasts in a 8-inch-square glass cake pan; top with salt, pepper, paprika and/or chili powder as desired.
- 8Bake for 35-45 minutes at 450 degrees, until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jolie's Rancho Style Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.9
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 944.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 44.5 g