Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Joli Kobe is a great restaurant in Atlanta and for years I have wanted the recipe for their ginger dressing. It was in the paper this week .... finally I have it. Had to share as it is so delicious! Great on salads of any kind.
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped yellow onions
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3⁄4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup aji-mirin (sweetened rice wine) or 1⁄4 cup mirin (sweetened rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Place the ginger, onion, garlic, yellow mustard, aji-mirin and soy sauce in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the water and, with the motor running, gradually add the vegetable oil in a thin stream.
- Season to taste with salt. pepper and soy sauce.