1/2 Photos of Jolean's Company Baked Egg Frittata
My mom rarely cooked us breakfast, but when we had company she went "all out". This is a very simple recipe. There are probably lots of similar ones out there, but this one is dear to my heart because it was TRULY a "special occasion" whenever my mom made this. I still love it to this day, although I've embellished it plenty from time to time--YUM! Note for Zaar World Tour II: Frittatas are Italian in origin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp, then remove strips and drain. Crumble bacon.
- 2Whisk all other ingredients together except cheese, and pour into an 8x8-inch greased glass pan.
- 3Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over top.
- 4Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes, watching so that it does not get too brown.
- 5Garnish with chopped, fresh parsley.
- 6I serve it with Pillsbury crescent rolls, butter and honey.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jolean's Company Baked Egg Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.4
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 423.9 mg
- Sodium 1251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 32.2 g