1/6 Photos of Jolean's Chicken Broccoli Casserole
2 hrs 30 mins
I've seen and tried MANY of these similar casseroles, but somehow none of them quite match the flavor of this one! My Mom tweaked it to her own taste, and it has stood the test of time! An honest and true favorite in my family for 2 generations now, I can tell you that this one is IT! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 226.79 g package frozen broccoli florets
- 226.79 g pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix (Blue package)
- 118.29 ml oleo, melted
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml broccoli juice (reserved from cooking the broccoli)
- 4.92 ml lemon juice (heaping)
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1In a large pan, cover chicken breasts with water, add 2 teaspoons salt and seasonings. Bring to a boil and simmer 1 hour. Let cool and break into large pieces.
- 2Cook frozen broccoli as per directions, reserving 1/4 cup of liquid.
- 3In a large casserole dish, layer 1/2 chicken pieces, then all of the cooked broccoli, then layer the rest of the chicken pieces.
- 4Mix soup, mayonnaise, broccoli juice and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 5Pour soup mix over chicken & broccoli and poke through to make sure it seeps throughout the casserole.
- 6Mix stuffing in melted oleo and cover top of casserole with it.
- 7Bake COVERED at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer to brown the top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jolean's Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 2901.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 40.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: