Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister in law makes an AWESOME peanut butter pie. I didn't think I would like such a thing, but trust me, it is so creamy and tasty! You can eat 2 and give one away!
- 3 pie crusts (I like chocolate crusts)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (9 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Decorate top of pies with chocolate chips.
- Freeze at least 3 hours.