1/1 Photo of Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigaton
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to cook; drain.
- 3Pour into a large serving bowl.
- 4Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook and stir until heated through.
- 5Pour over hot pasta mixture. Add cheese and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigaton
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage