Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces approx. 4-1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to cook; drain.
- Pour into a large serving bowl.
- Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook and stir until heated through.
- Pour over hot pasta mixture. Add cheese and toss to coat.