A party pleaser any time of year!
Make and share this Johnsonville Sausage Balls recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, baking mix, onion, mushrooms and milk; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 36 walnut-size balls and place on a greased, shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Serve with barbeque or chutney sauce.