1/1 Photo of Johnsonville Italian Meatballs
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
Courtesy of Johnsonville Sausage
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- 3Remove sausage from casings. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 meatballs.
- 4Arrange meatballs on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- 5Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnsonville Italian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausages