Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Courtesy of Johnsonville Sausage
Make and share this Johnsonville Italian Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
WE loved these meatballs with the sausage. Very flavorful and simple to mix and bake up. Made up a big batch and had them for 2 different meals during the week.