Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has always been a HUGE favorite at parties. It's been in our family for years. People who normally shy away from salsa gobble this up as it's not hot and spicy, unless you punch it up. Better double the recipe as it goes QUICKLY! Take along the best
- 1 can Ortega green chili salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Sprinkle generously with garlic powder.
- Let sit 24 hrs.
- before eating in refrigerator Note: Add chopped hot peppers or chilies to really"punch it up".