Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good friend of ours made up this recipe a few years back. I have made it for family gatherings and it has been a huge hit. Always make more than you think you need - it goes fast!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 3 small zucchini, cut into disks
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Boil corn until almost done.
- In Frying pan, melt the butter.
- Add the corn and zucchini and fry until zucchini is crisp, tender.
- Add chili powder, cumin and sugar. May want to add more or less depending on taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.