Miss Erin's Note:
This is one of the few things that my fiancée will let me make. It is a great meal to make for football Sundays or any time you want to try something different. John's Killer Quesadillas son muy bueno.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by grilling chopped chicken breasts in separate pan.
- 2Grill until meat is white on the inside.
- 3Use one tbsp of butter to sauté.
- 4While grilling chicken, chop pepper and onion into small pieces (add jalapeño if desired) Once chicken is white on the inside add the vegetables.
- 5Grill these with the chicken until they are browned.
- 6While grilling the vegetables, put a separate pan on medium heat with one tbsp of olive oil for the actual preparation of the quesadillas.
- 7After vegetables are done grilling, place one tortilla in the pan and top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and half of the chicken veggie mix.
- 8Place another tortilla on top of this and grill until the bottom tortilla is browned and the cheese is beginning to melt, then flip.
- 9Repeat step 6 on the other side once the other side is browned and cheese is melted the quesadilla is ready for serving.
- 10Cut into wedges and garnish with sour cream and your favorite salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for John's Killer Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 1503.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 50.4 g