Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This pudding is my own creation, and you could almost say an deliberate accident using recipe from this website. It's cinnamon brown, thick and delicious!
- 1 lb canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, plus
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- Chop the walnut pieces.
- slowly toast them in a frying pan with a little bit.
- of sugar, just until fragrant.
- (don't burn them.).
- Mix in a mixing bowl, the pumpkin and the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon.
- Place mixture into a medium sauce pan, and slowly cook it on medium hight, constantly stirring, until warm.
- Serve warm or cold in small pudding bowls.
- Option: Add whipped cream if you want, but it's fine with out it!
This is amazingly good considering it's so easy. I can imagine it tastes extra good with real whipped cream. I could make this again.
verry yummy! i had some pumpkin leftover from a recipe and so i thought i would make it into some of this pudding. i just adjusted the amounts to fit what i had and excluded the nuts because im not a fan. but it was very good
I love it, a nice, easy healthy way to enjoy walnuts and pumpkin without adding artificial sweeteners, saturated fats or dairy products.