1/8 Photos of John's Cucumber Sweet Onion Salad With Lime Pepper Dressing
24 hrs 20 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
This is wonderful on a hot summer night. The flavours are amazing. The longer you marinade the salad the better it is...try to let it sit for 24 hours...You will not be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run a fork down the cucumbers, all over, making slight indentations.
- 2Cut the cucumber in half, lengthwise.
- 3Scoop out all the seeds.
- 4Cut the cucumber halves into 1/8" strips.
- 5Peel the onion and cut lengthwise into quarters.
- 6Slice the quarters crosswise into thin strips.
- 7In a large bowl, combine cucumber and onions with lime juice, salt and sugar.
- 8Toss well.
- 9Add hot pepper flakes, olive oil, vinegar and water, toss well.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top > 1 Day Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All > 1 Day Recipes
Nutritional Facts for John's Cucumber Sweet Onion Salad With Lime Pepper Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar