Recipe by Babybuttons
This is my Dad's specialty when it comes to cooking, (meaning he is only good at a few things). He got this recipe out of our local newspaper many, many years ago and over the years his had tweaked around with it and has perfected it his way. So I'll share it will you and I hope you all enjoy it like we do.
Top Review by Felina
I made this for a dinner party a few weeks ago. None of our guests had ever had it and it turned out so good! We used all pork and marinated it overnite with onions and garlic in a ziploc bag. Excellent and TENDER!!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 lbs veal, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons grated pasta cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs (omit cheese and garlic if using seasoned bread crumbs.)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- oil (for browning meat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place alternative pieces of pork and veal on wooden skewers until 6 pieces are used.
- Mix parsley into eggs.
- Roll meat into flour, then egg-parsley mixture and then breadcrumbs.
- Brown on all sides in hot oil.
- Place in large baking pan and add chicken broth.
- Cover and bake at 325ºF for 2 hours, basting occasionally.