Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
My brother in law made this for me when I was visiting and I absolutely had to have the recipe... yummy!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- salsa, to taste
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chicken and onion in oil over medium heat in skillet, add cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, melt velveeta in microwave and stir in milk.
- Put chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll up, placing seam-side down in 9X13 pan.
- Pour velveeta mixture over wraps.
- Garnish with salsa and olives.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Serves well with sour cream.
This had pretty good flavor. However with no sauce on the bottom of the dish the bottom of the tortillas were very hard. I will put salsa on the bottom next time I make this.