Recipe by CandyTX
My brother in law made this for me when I was visiting and I absolutely had to have the recipe... yummy!
Top Review by Hill Family
This had pretty good flavor. However with no sauce on the bottom of the dish the bottom of the tortillas were very hard. I will put salsa on the bottom next time I make this.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- salsa, to taste
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chicken and onion in oil over medium heat in skillet, add cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, melt velveeta in microwave and stir in milk.
- Put chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll up, placing seam-side down in 9X13 pan.
- Pour velveeta mixture over wraps.
- Garnish with salsa and olives.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Serves well with sour cream.