Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was one of my favorites when I went to visit my Grandma. It's simple and kids love it.
Make and share this Johnny Marzetti recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef, onion, pepper in skillet; drain grease.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cook noodles according to direction and drain.
- In large casserole dish combine noodles, Ragu and ground beef mixture.
- Mix and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350* covered with foil.
- The last 10 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking.