Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A kicked up spin-off of Cranberry Ham & Cheese Appetizers (Or Wraps) #454973. Does not include 1 hour chill time.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 113.39 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries, sweetened
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 8 slice lean ham, deli thin sliced
- 8 maraschino cherries, cut in half (green and red)
- To tortillas, spread cream cheese all the way around to edges. Sprinkle with cranberries, and chopped jalapenos. (If making as wraps, place 8 of the 1/2 cherries in now). Lay ham slices to cover top.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour. This is important so they hold together when cut.
- Appetizers: Trim off the very ends of each log, then slice each log into 8 slices and lay flat. Place a half cherry onto the center of each pinwheel. Arrange decoratively onto a serving platter.
- As Wraps: You can also serve as wraps as they make a great on-the-go lunch (wrapped and ready for the lunchbox).
Will admit that I cut way back on the HEAT in these appetizers, but couldn't help it! First off I made just half a recipe & then used just half of a jalapeno, but other than that . . . AND 3 of us devoured 'em in no time! Wonderfully tasty, & I intend to have them on my finger food counter the next time I host a larger group! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]