1/2 Photos of Johnny Jalapeno's Fiesta Wraps
Well, JJ's at it again! Seems he hooked up with the McDaniel gang again and they couldn't wait for some of his tasty dishes. One of the McDaniel's had hooked up with a sweet little girl from Mexico named Carlita. Carlita just loved fiesta colors! On her clothing, In her home, and even in her food. Johnny came up with this yummy recipe just for her. Carlita was so happy that she did a Mexican hat dance for him!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (Texas Pete or your favorite to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (canned or frozen thawed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large jalapeno, chopped (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, chopped (both green and white parts)
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate. (best if chilled for at least an hour).
- 2VEGGIE MIX: Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and saute' for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the corn, beans, jalapenos, and green onions, stirring well. Reduce heat to low & simmer about 5 minutes to heat through.
- 4Remove from heat and add mango, avocado (if using), cilantro, and lime juice. Gently toss or stir to combine.
- 5ASSEMBLY: To each flour tortilla, spread some sauce, (and the chicken if using), then the veggie mixture. Wrap up burrito style and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnny Jalapeno's Fiesta Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (2292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g