Recipe by 2Bleu
Pure heaven. Great for gatherings, game night, movie night, or just anytime. You can also make individual ones using ramekins.
Top Review by iewe
This was good, though had to use Mexican Shredded Cheese blend rather than the jalapeno jack. Still quite tasty!! I don't like things real spicy, so it was perfect for me. DH would rather have had a bit more heat to it. Next time will add some jalapano slices to his side of the dish haha!
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili with beans (Hormel brand preferred)
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- lettuce, shredded and chopped (optional)
- black olives, sliced (optional)
- avocado, cubed (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a pie pan with cooking spray (Pam).
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of prepared pie pan or an 8x8 pan (or use individual ramekins).
- Top with chili, then the jack cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle top with desired toppings and serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.