1/2 Photos of Johnny Jalapeno's Easy Chili Cheese Dip
Pure heaven. Great for gatherings, game night, movie night, or just anytime. You can also make individual ones using ramekins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili with beans (Hormel brand preferred)
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a pie pan with cooking spray (Pam).
- 2Spread cream cheese in bottom of prepared pie pan or an 8x8 pan (or use individual ramekins).
- 3Top with chili, then the jack cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Sprinkle top with desired toppings and serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnny Jalapeno's Easy Chili Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.7
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 1233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g