Recipe by Nana Lee
This is from Bakespace.com, and was submitted by Holly. The quote is her remarks about this cake. Read them carefully, and be forwarned! "Everyone knows of the passion-inciting properties of chocolate. And the caffeine in coffee has been show to increase the sex drive. This is my favorite recipe from Intercourses: an Aphrodisiac Cookbook. This is like Johnny Depp in a Bundt pan."
Top Review by MsKittyKat
I just have to say that this sounds sooooooo good! I plan to make this for a celebration we are having for a friend's engagement this weekend and I'll add stars once my guests swoon in ecstasy!
- 1 (17 ounce) chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxjello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄4 cup espresso
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon Creme de Cacao
- 1 tablespoon espresso
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare Bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, oil, and eggs together until smooth.
- Add Kahlua, creme de cacao, and espresso.
- Pour into a Bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Mix together confectioner's sugar, Kahlua, creme de cacao, and espresso until smooth and spoon over cooled cake.
- Serve in low light.
- Play some Barry White.
- Wear something low-cut.
- Or, if you are male, wear something low cut!