Recipe by kelseysmemaw04
This is a recipie me and my hubby was setting around one day and thought would be a good idea to make and we went to kitchen fixed it and it was really good!!easy to fix and fun if you have a great hubby like i do.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof shredded cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef over medium heat stirring until brown,drain,stir in seasoning mix,then tomato paste,and water bring to a boil,reduce heat,cook noodles in sepereate pot,drain when done ,stir meat in mixture,add corn,1 cup of cheeseturn into a casserole dish,make sure you butter it lightly to keep from sticking, after you layer all of this in your pan top it off with the remailing cheese and bake 350 degree in oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted to suite your taste,this is a fast great meal kids love it!